Rehearsal & Performance Schedule
Rehearsal Location and Time:
- Bay City Central High School band room, which has access from the Columbus Avenue side of the school, on the corner of McLellan Street.
- Tuesday evenings from 7:15 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. The conductor’s baton drops at 7:15 p.m., so please come a little early to be ready to play and warm up with the full band at that time.
- All dress rehearsals are in the Bay City Central Auditorium
- Tuesday concerts are at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday concerts are at 3:00 p.m. in the Bay City Central Auditorium
View and download the Rehearsal and Concert Schedule for the 2022-2023 season.
All members of the band are required to have a uniform to wear at the performances so designated by the board of directors.
This uniform consists of the following:
- Black pants or long black skirt
- Black shoes and black socks or hose
- Women – Long-sleeved or 3/4 sleeved black shirt
- Men – White shirt, black (or dark) jacket and black (or dark) tie.